The Culver Hotel
For a little taste of movie nostalgia, there’s the beautiful and historic Culver Hotel. Originally built by Charlie Chaplin and Harry Culver (the founder of Culver City) in 1924, it has since been featured in countless films and TV shows, as well as housed a ton of the Golden Age’s finest stars (Clark Cable, Mickey Rooney, Judy Garland, Buster Keaton). In fact, it is rumored that Charlie Chaplin sold the hotel to John Wayne for $1 during a poker game.
The Culver Hotel also famously served as the home for all of the cast during the filming of The Wizard of Oz, including the dozens of Munchkins. It is located next to Culver Studios, close to Sony Studios, and is surrounded by tons of great bars and restaurants. It is also the closest hotel to our wedding venue.
For more historical info, check out the hotel’s wiki here.
- Classic King (2 rooms available) @ $219.00
- Classic Double/Double (2 rooms available) @ $219.00
- Classic Queen (1 room available) @ $219.00
- Luxe Kings (2 rooms available) @ $239.00
- Luxe Doubles (1 room available) @ $239.00
- Room quantities are very limited, so book early!
- Rates include continental breakfast from 7am to 10:30am
- WiFi is Free.
- Self-Parking is $10 per day; valet parking is $20.
- Lots more room amenity details here.
- Phone them @ 310 -558-9400 – or contact the hotel directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get these rates, use the group code “SICOB”.
- Must book by July 15th to get above group rate.
9400 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA — (View Map)